Monday, April 11, 2011

eeep!

alright. i blow at this blogging thing.. seriously. but hopefully, fingers crossed, this quarter keeps up like it has, and i'll have ample time to update this :)
soooo.. it's spring quarter! WAHOOO. i mean i love fall quarter.. but i have to say, especially so far, i LOVE spring quarter. the weather has been beautiful! even though it's been a rainy day, it hasn't really gotten me down because it's warm! eeekk yes.
it's week 3 (which is kinda like holy crap, we're about 1/3 of the way through the quarter!!) and classes are going well so far.. i think. philosophy is definitely a different experience for me, but i'm glad i'm taking the class and hopefully i'll still feel that way at the end! lol. my english class is a little dry for me.. i love english and literature, but i'm just not all that pumped about 1800 british poetry. call me crazy hahh. but we're about to start frankenstein, so maybe that'll liven some stuff up for us?? the online classes are just oh so joyous again.. they're interesting, but one of my professors is just a little to excited about the course and has like 50 projects due.. uhm, hello, my name is audrey and i'm a junior with 3 other classes, yanno, no big. whatevesssss, it's working out so far :)
also.. spring has created that need for me to spring clean! my room is almost OCD-ly organized except for some things laying around haphazardly, but i'm okay with that :) i have ALL my homework done for once, which is SO weird and new, but i'm loving it! sunday was gorgeous and after i finished my homework, i figured my apartment needed some cleaning - so i cleaned the bathroom and vacuumed.. i still need to attack my nasty kitchen, but that will have to wait. i took out the trash and did some dishes, and now i'm all ready to lay in bed, do some reading for english and then sleep! is this real life?!
hoooopefully.. i'll be back to my bloggin self soon!
i'm out for nooowwww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment